L'achat programmatique: guide avec études de cas
A guide compiled by
The future is bright :
Soon, all brands will be confident as to their ability to use programmatic buying to create public interest and incite engagement when it matters the most. By using the 5 key steps that contribute to programmatic success, they can organise public ideas, create determining content, action it with integrated technology, reach the public on a variety of devices, and be able to measure its impact.
List of checkpoints
First step : Organise
Obtain the public's opinion
Be relevant in the important moments by organising the public’s ideas, having customer data, and calling their desires. Consumers will react by making purchases, being loyal, and promoting your brand.
1. Assemble your data on the public by using a variable management system that can read customer interactions at all points of contact.
2. Obtain an integrated tool, a multi channel view by aggregating ideas coming from historic sources and in real time observation, including digital data analysis, offline data, customer management data, campaign data, and first & third party data.
2. Regularly analyse the public, creation ideas, and media to learn what works and doesn’t and act immediately to improve the campaign strategy.
Step 2 : Conception
Conception incites creativity
Obtain creativity and technology by combining the two so that the public’ ideas inform the creation services in real time, so that the ads translate to screens and programmatic technology deliver relevant and attractive messages.
1. Edit creations so that they’re ready to be used on all channels at all times. Include HTML5 creations and certain creation units that take advantage of mobile devices’ features.
2. Use dynamic creations to deliver the most relevant ad for each user in real time.
3. Share the campaign’s result with the creation teams so that they can optimize the creation strategy.
Step 3 : Execute
Execute with integrated technology
Use integrated technology to evaluate, purchase, activate, and measure media on a global scale in real time. This considerably improves the value of public’s ideas and ads by delivering effective and relevant brand messaging to the public throughout all devices and channels.
1. Choose a preferred programmatic partner who can change all media and operational units to bring forward a unique source of truth for digital marketing on a global scale.
2. Unify marketing efforts with an integrated platform that gives a snapshot of fusioned public ideas, a dashboard from which programmatic campaigns can be executed, and reporting unified across channels, devices, and content.
3. Use programmatic buying to iterate experience by trying new ideas, by collecting comments and acting quickly based on data.
Step 4 : Touch
Touch the public on all devices
Use programmatic buying to touch the public wherever it is, at any time, on any device, through any channel.
1. Use programmatic buying for all digital purchase by combining open bidding and direct programmatic methods.
2. Focus on public access wherever it is, on a screen, mobile, or video, thanks to programmatic buying.
3. Prepare ads to be shown on all formats, create them using HTML5 so that they’ll work on all screens, and create video content for programmatic placement.
Step 5 : Measure
Measure the impact
Focus on the user first, then measure the open and realisable brand and the attribution capabilities to ensure that consumers see the ads. Understand what’s their impact on consumer perception and measure what consumers do after they’re exposed to the ad.
1. Use programmatic buying to target impressions that can be viewed and ensure that ads are seen. Understand the scope of the audience and its composition with a rean time digital GRP tool.
2. Use brand growth tools to generate a real time retroaction on directed recall and brand notoriety. Use these results to iterate and improve digital campaigns.
3. Find attribution models that offer the most precise view of all digital points of contact, inform how each point of contact concerns conversions, and figure out the points of contact that are the most susceptible to influence the public when it comes to be actionable.