Employment & Internships
CyberPublicity is constantly looking for people bitten by the internet bug.
Even if none of the ads currently posted match your profile, you can still send your curriculum vitae to [email protected] or submit your candidacy by leaving us your LinkedIn profile. We may very well need your expertise in the near future.
What we look for in all candidates:
- Be able to deliver projects independently
- Combine an analytical mind with the implementation of solutions
- Be able to take the initiative
- Deliver quality work (be thorough)
- Enjoy teamwork
- Be nice (a sizeable asset)
Currently Open :
As Director of Business Development, you'll be called on to handle the sales cycle, for the sale of our services.
You shall be required to meet and exceed income objectives and respond to service offerings on a regular basis, solicit potential clients and follow-up with existing clients in order to offer them new business opportunities.
You will meet decision makers and understand the business and technical issues of the companies in question, in order to develop and sell solutions. Working in conjunction with the heads of different departments, you shall determine the best solution for the potential customer and complete the sale. Results and the quality of customer service should be your motivators.
- Participate in the development of the company's sales plan
- Identify concrete business opportunities in CyberPublicity’s specialty
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Participate in and prepare service proposals
- Present solutions offered by CyberPublicity to new customers
- Represent the company to organisations
- We are looking for a business development professional with good business sense.
- The selected candidate must be comfortable in the management of multiple simultaneous tasks/projects.
- Being at ease with written communication in both English and French is an important skill required for this position.
- A professional image, a refined vocabulary and the ability to communicate effectively are essential qualities.
- The successful candidate must also be a team player motivated by exceeding ambitious goals.
- Moreover, the candidate must demonstrate proof of his/her accomplishments in the area of activity in question and his/her recognised skills in sales and results.
You like to work with a team that combines being conscientious and having fun?
Are you considered a coding artist?
You are versatile and you love the internet?
Welcome to CyberPublicity!
We are looking for candidate(s), who can actively participate in the development of internet projects (intern client).
You must master the following internet technologies:
- Python (Django)
- Mobile development
- A version control system (for example: Mercurial, SVN or GIT)
- Solution de moteur de recherche (Solr, Elastic Search, Google site search, etc.)
- Other languages, like C# or HTML5.
- Experience with various open source platforms (Eg: WordPress, Magento, etc.)
Are you a newly graduate or young professional in the field of webmarketing, looking for a young and (very) very dynamic company? Do you have a passion for digital advertising campaigns, and dream of integrating your passion in the management of SEM campaigns?
You may be THE person we are looking for!
Do not wait anymore, Cyberpublicity is for you!
Our history :
CyberPublicity was born in 2011 by the merger of 2 great minds who wanted to create a firm of specialists in digital strategy.
CyberPublicity is described as an extremely creative agency and is always several steps ahead of the competition. It is with this same energy that Cyberpublicity accelerates the growth of companies in its various offices (Montreal, Toronto, etc) CyberPublicity was elected by Google, #1 of Adwords Google Partner firms in Canada, based on its growing accounts received.
CyberPublicity seeks to integrate a junior SEM campaign manager into its team to support the growth of the company and grow with it.
Reporting to the support team, a mission of the utmost importance will be entrusted to you: Manage the Adwords campaigns of our clients and implement winning strategies for the realization of these campaigns and the development of the company.
You will ensure and supervise the development of the objectives while respecting the ROI requirements. Your main objective? Think, eat and sleep ROI and customer satisfaction!
- Identify, understand and integrate client objectives
- Creating, writing and publishing campaigns on the main advertising websites in collaboration with the support team, while respecting key performance indicators for customers
- Managing and optimizing campaign performance for the duration of contracts
- Monitoring of monthly budgets and technical optimizations to ensure campaign performance
- You will provide the team with representatives of follow-up campaigns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Deliver projects on time and according to defined KPIs
- A bachelor's degree in administration optional communications, internet marketing or any other related discipline you possess
- 1 to 2 years experience in campaign management SEM you hold (Any combination of training and / or experience deemed equivalent will be considered)
- The functioning of paid referencing, advertising campaigns and SEO you know
- At ease in the management of several tasks or simultaneous projects you be
- Easy to communicate in writing in French and English you have
- The passion for the digital media you have
- Initiative, creativity, professional autonomy, ability to manage change, team spirit and analysis
- Working in a constantly changing environment you love
- Management and leadership skills you possess
- The campaigns Facebook and YouTube know (an asset)
And the benefits of your job?
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Continuing education
- Group insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Coffee, fruit juice, "fancy" water and open bar included!
Place of work: Montréal
To apply: Send your application to [email protected] specifying the title of the job for which you are applying. Your CV and a cover letter should be attached in your e-mail.
- Be a full time university student
- Have completed a minimum of 24 university credits
- Have an average of at least 3.0 out of 4.3