How Well Do You Know Google Adwords?
Have you heard about Google Adwords but are not familiar with the process? If so, this article is for you!
Start with the basics
Google Adwords is a digital advertising platform designed by Google for business owners and marketing professionals. It allows you create ads and place them on Google's networks and search engine.
Note: Google Adwords is the company's most important source of revenue!
Adwords isn't SEO
It's very important to understand that advertising through Adwords will NEVER increase your search engine rankings! We encourage you to contact us for additional information about SEO.
The purpose of Adwords is to increase your visibility and website traffic through advertising. While it may seem simple, this process requires a certain expertise. Several factors are important to consider when advertising through Adwords, they are: having your budget under control, a good choice of keywords and targeting strategies.
Also, you should always track your ads throughout the duration of your campaign in order to generate a good Return on Investment. The goal is to reach a good conversion rate - an indicator of the success and effectiveness of your campaign.
Note: Managing your campaign requires in depth knowledge of the process, which is why many businesses choose to contract agencies.
Remember that it's important to have good destination pages (blog, landing page, web site, promotion, subscription, etc.) in order for your campaign to be successful.
Not sure whether you should invest in Adwords ? Here's some data that may help convince you :
- High search percentage : 90% of internet searches in Canada are made using Google
- Your budget doesn't matter : Whether you have a small or large budget, it's possible to advertise with Adwords.
- Your ads will quickly be online : Ads are quickly approved and launched
- Precise targeting : The ability to target with keywords based on language, location, interest, etc.
- Mobile Adapted : Ads are always optimized for mobile devices.
- Effectiveness Percentage : 20% of users click on sponsored links when they're searching.
Would you like to know more ? Visit our website, or contact us for additional information!