Why choose the Google Display Network? | CyberPublicity
Catherine Larivière
  • May 1, 2017

When talking about results oriented online referencing, the first thing that comes to mind is Google Adwords. Did you know that Google's Display Network extends beyond Adwords?

Learn how to take advantage of the network, bring your business forward and increase sales!

What is the Google Display Network?

The Display Network is a multifunctional search network composed of several thousand partner sites. It's vast capacity allows you to efficiently broadcast your text ads and ads in other formats: images, videos and rich media.

With the Display Network, you can place your ads on multiple, relevant websites according to your target audience, your product/service and specific geographical areas.

Why the Google Display Network?

Extend your visibility

According to data collected by Google, Internet users spend 95% of their time reading content on websites. We can conclude that the remaining 5% of their time is spent on conducting internet searches. Therefore, creating an advertising campaign on the Display Network provides the best potential for gaining notoriety. 

If you are looking for a visibility business strategy, the Display Network offers you the opportunity to be present while your target customers are in the process of purchasing!

Furthermore, the network helps you increase your profit and visibility by placing your ads on relevant sites - addressed to the right audience, at the right time, with the right message.

Don't hesitate to contact us with inquiries regarding the Display Network's strategies or on any services offered at CyberPublicity!